Today, my baby is 1. I know, right? It's ridiculous! Late last night I was thinking about how one year and one day ago (I know, the time stream is a little convoluted. I mean the day before I went in for Carter's induction. Bear with me.) I was TERRIFIED that the induction would fail again and they would send me home to be pregnant forever. I was also thinking about how I would've been hooked up to a blessed epidural one year ago at that moment. Sigh.
A year ago today marks the end of a very stressful, emotional, difficult pregnancy. I was so focused on being not pregnant that I didn't really care about the whole baby part. Little did I know, the best part of my life was yet to come.
Come now, this picture almost gives me sugar coma. Is there anything sweeter?
Check out the teeth! Chicklets!!
I'm so grateful for my little buddy. He's 1/7th of the best part of my life.
Oh my goodness...he is SO BIG! YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited!
ReplyDelete