I have amazing people living all around me and the most awesome BFF I could ever ask for.
I like starting projects, but can't get going until I have something to jumpstart me. I can't finish them unless I have some kind of motivation to push me forward, AKA my husband helping me texture the stairway wall.
I am entirely too reliant on http://www.starfall.com/, Wow Wow Wubbzy, and SpongeBob SquarePants.
I have a slight crush on this guy:
And am a teeny tiny bit jealous of these girls:
My parents were right all those years. I love my brothers and sister now. (This may or may not be because they married awesome people and have super-adorable kids.)
All that stuff they tell you about in-laws is a bunch of crap. I have the most awesome family-in-law. I couldn't have hand-picked better people to marry into.
I always swore I would never be like my parents. Now sometimes when I talk, I hear Dave Curtis' voice coming out of my mouth. And I can't help it. And also I realize that he was much smarter than I thought.
I was a spoiled brat. Now the brat part has mostly worn off.
I may not be the best mom, the best housekeeper, or the best wife, but I'm super fun!
I make a mean potato salad.
I don't really care for people who try too hard to be cool.
I married the most awesome guy on the planet, and my kids are the coolest people ever.

Captain Tightpants! Oh, such eye candy. I think I might have to go watch Dr. Horrible now. "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...."
ReplyDelete