Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Would You Rather....?

Yes, yes... Easter pictures are still to come. In the meantime however, I wanted to share a little game with all of you out in bloggity-land. Payton got this game from the Easter Bunny and we have had a blast playing it and grossing out together.

WOULD YOU RATHER....

1) Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle...

OR

2) Count all the spoonfuls of water in a huge swimming pool?

WOULD YOU RATHER....

1) Have to sleep each night with 2 harmless BATS in your bathroom....

OR

2) Have 5 pigeons hanging out in your bathroom at all times?

(and now for a really disgusting one...)
WOULD YOU RATHER....

1) Eat a steak that has been left on a busy road for an hour...

OR

2) Drink a glass of juice that has been slowly poured through the wig of a sweaty fat woman with dandruff?

I'll take pool, pigeons and steak, FTW. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww... BATS? Ick. They're so irratic, like moths. I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE. :D

    ReplyDelete