Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good thing they're so cute...

...because, as Shane and I are prone to say, we would've eaten them.

I'm just realizing how mommified my blog is getting to be. I guess the only things I feel that are post-worthy are the ridiculously funny/cute/disgusting/frightening/silly things my kids do. Here's what was in store for me the other day...


Yeah, they'd pretty much decimated an entire quart of strawberries quadruple-handedly.

This one is mostly for my mother who probably won't see this post at all unless I send her the link through email and remind her several times how to get to my blog. She made me promise though, so here they are...


Eye of the Tiger

Popcorn Popping

I will never correct the words. Ever.
As a side note, Wade has started calling it an "egg sandwich" instead of "an egg with a sandwich on it." Furious, I tried to change his mind... but he just thinks it's funny to tick me off.

Darnit! I don't want him to do stuff right!

No comments:

Post a Comment