Tuesday was spent texturing the walls in my living room, kitchen, and hallway and by the end we had the worst dead-arms in history. On Thursday we bought some GORGEOUS paint. So here's what my living room used to look like:
Boring, huh?
And here's what my living room looks like now:
Pay no attention to the construction clutter and fine film of drywall dust covering everything we own.
Only the red paint is done. The white is just the texture. Tomorrow will be spent putting on a second coat of red and starting on the cream color that goes over the white. Pretty huh? I LOVE.
We spent this weekend at my parents' cabin at Strawberry Reservoir. I know you're jealous. It was wonderful. When I get to the cabin, everything I know I should do flies out the window and instead I do nothing. It's blissful. So I know I should've spent the weekend snapping pics of kids riding snowmobiles and having snowball fights or at least playing board games and Wii, but I didn't even bother to get my camera out until 2 hours before we left. I know, go ahead and let me have it. That's what the comments section is for.
I did capture a few cute ones.
Um, scary kidnapper sunglasses? Check.
I'm not going to apologize for this gratuitous cute baby shot.
Wade's favorite DS is the one that has battery power.
Carter wants to play, but nothing can break Wade's death grip.
When I took these pics, everyone else was out playing on the snowmobiles with Grandpa and Uncle Jared. I'm a wuss - I just stayed cozy and warm inside the cabin the entire time. I didn't take off my pajamas, put on shoes, or eat anything healthy for 2 days.
"Sheriece, you need to go for a ride!" Um, Dad, I don't think you understand my needs.
It was fun, wonderful, and restful. Just what I needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment